Opening Songs
OP 1 - Doors (ZAQ)

Ending Songs
ED 1 - Beautiful Sentence (Magus Two)
ED 2 - Sahavadava In Amazing (Yui Levi)
ED 3 - TRINITYxSEVENTH+HEAVEN (Security Politti)
ED 4 - ReSTART THE WORLD (TWINKLE MAGIC)

Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance, Supernatural

Episodes: 12



Time for another troublesome harem buster series with, magic, action and fan service up the ass! Honestly, while these aren't loved too much, I myself do favor the action/harem shows, so I was all for "Trinity Seven". Sure, the fan service isn't on the levels of "High School DxD" or "Kenzen Robo Daimidaler", but I think the girls in this show do end up showing off a lot more skin than they needed to. If you like the action/harem/high school/comedy genre like I do, you've probably already gave this one a shot. If you're slightly picky about what you watch, I'll just say that while "Trinity Seven" does do a good job in its execution, the story and most of its characters just end up being about average. Maybe a couple of girls end up being really likable, but the rest are mostly cut and paste harem stereotypes. I did enjoy myself a fair bit with "Trinity Seven", but its still not something I can wholeheartedly recommend. As a harem, though, I can say this: its good. But as a whole, its probably okay at most.



Lilith is pretty good.

The opening theme is "Doors" by ZAQ. I've come to like ZAQ as a band, their songs are always either really sassy or just outright badass and full of vigor. "Doors" is great as an opening to a series like "Trinity Seven", though with the electro and auto tune, it sounds a good deal like a Mami Kawada song (by god I haven't heard a NEW & GOOD Mami song in a long time), whom I used to love quite a lot as an artist. There are also a ton of ending themes, all of which are sung by the seiyuus of the girls in the anime. They try to do it like those idol-ish animes (the execution of these ending themes seem REALLY similar to "Akuma No Riddle")...which I don't particularly hate, but can get cheesy. Out of the 4, I'd say "TRINITYxSEVENTH+Heaven" is the best.



Rating: 7.0/10



I struggled in rating this one. On one hand, I do like how its done, but on the other hand, there are multiple things that don't really mix well here. The story, at least for me, is not very interesting, and the show has a habit of just speeding things up or slowing things down as it likes, making it quite inconsistent. The action/magic fight scenes range from good to horrendous, it really varies quite a fair bit. There are some fights that are honestly, quite good, and do well to satisfy my inner shounen soul (Levi Vs Lugh was good, so were the Liselotte ones) but other than those, the rest were either dull or just poorly executed. Fan service was well done, and I do like the design on some of the girls, though most of their personalities do leave a lot to be desired (once again, standard harem stereotypes). I like Levi and Listelotte, the rest of the girls...not too much. Arata as a protagonist is quite likable, but there's only so much the protagonist can carry on his back. If only they focused more on the action or story, I can see myself really liking this, but otherwise, it's what it is.



Liselotte has dem titties

The story revolves around Arata Kasuga, a normal pervertic high school boy that lives a very normal life with his cousin Hijiri. However, his regular life is completely and utterly shattered when he notices the sun being black. He brings it up to his cousin Hijiri, and through noticing different anomalies in his life, he realizes that things aren't as they are supposed to be. Hijiri laughs, starts to speak in a different voice, and shatters the world around him, revealing that everything was just an illusion created to suit his tastes. He remembers what happened many years ago, when a spell started to destroy and consume his city, Hijiri passed a grimoire onto Arata, which saved him and spared his life while everyone else got eaten away. A mage who introduces herself as Lilith appears to destroy the grimoire, which Arata refuses to let slide. He claims the grimoire as his own, and Lilith declares him dangerous as a "Demon Lord Candidate". To keep him under strings, Lilith registers Arata as a student in Biblia magical academy. Arata wants to master magic, so that he can find out what happened to his cousin Hijiri, who was supposedly devoured, but according to the grimoire, she still lived. By the order of the headmaster, he told Arata to gather the power of the Trinity Seven, 7 girls who bore immense power within the academy.


"Trinity Seven" is an anime with good potential, but doesn't live up to what its capable of. Its still a nice harem, and honestly its better than the likes of "Blade Dance Of Elementalers" (the most recent action harem in my memory), which I'm happy about. It sets itself up for a sequel, which I would be happy for, since there's A LOT to "Trinity Seven" that hasn't been shown. Not a shabby effort, but I still think that more could have been done.


Peace.