Friday 5 February 2010

FUZETSU!!(shakugan no shana review)

b

Opening songs-OP 1:hishoku no sora,OP 2:being
b
genre:supernatural,romance,action,slice of life
b
episodes:24
b
Okay, I know Im super behind schedule. This show is from 2005 and is damn old, so is code geass which I am watching now. Shakugan no shana is an overly popular show from otakus and anime watchers all over the net, with the over used theme known as shana fans. Well I just picked up this show roughly 2 weeks ago and finished it just recently, and I must say altough its not the best show I have watched, it certainly is one of the best.
b
Two opening songs, both so great. The 1st opening is a good song sang by my favourite japanese artist :D. So by no doubt I will like it, but this is my least liked among all her other great pieces. 2nd opening named being by kotoko, another great singer, one of the top 5 singers as well.Overall I prefer being, but both are nice songs nonetheless.
b
Plot:8.5/10
b
Shakugan no shana has a nice story. But before that I would like to comment on the animation. Shakugan no shana's animation is my favourite among all animes. I dont know why but the way the characters are made in the show are just gorgeous. Anyway, the story revolves around a complex world, where many different terms are used, tomogara,torch,mistes,balance of the world, flame haze, hougu.... there are many differently used terms in this show, so the story is hard to catch up at the beginning 3-4 episodes. But once the 2 main story characters yuji and shana start to catch up with each other the show starts becoming nice.
b
There is romance in this show, and the way they make it sure is great. Later in the show 2 girls(wont spoil) will fight over yuji. While one is in a totally different world from the other, they still continue to like the same person. The competition between the 2 never changes and slowly they both start to get on the same plane. This part is seriously very nice, great addition to the show. Also when other friends start to know the truth, more people get involved in the struggle to maintain world balance.
b
A nice show, I really wouldnt expect anything less than the show that so many around the world like. Should be checked out nonetheless, theres a 2nd season which I am currently watching and word is that there will be a season 3 when shakugan no shana S airs over.
b
Peace.